Posted on 2013-01-14
By WTVY-TV Gray Television
WTVY-TV (CBS for Dothan and the Gulf Coast) is looking for a great Sales Assistant who is ready to hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate has the ability to multitask and work with strong personalities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist General Sales Manager Assist our sales team with various aspects of their jobs to ensure sales goals are exceeded.
- Assist with entering contracts Assist with collections and maintaining accounts receivable
- Compile informative and accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory including preempts and make goods Backup receptionist A/R contact for local sales staff
- Prepare professional presentations for account executives to present to clients.
- Assist sales staff with client services.
- A minimum of two years experience in an office environment
- High school diploma; two years of college in an applicable field of study useful to this position
- Proficiency in word excel and power point
- Computer and internet literacy
- Customer service and or sales support experience is a definite advantage.
- Media experience with an understanding of traffic systems
- Basic knowledge of accounts receivable
- Experience with OSi a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are an organized individual who can work under pressure with minimum supervision and a team player please send your resume with references to: Marc Stover - General Sales Manager WTVY Television P. O. Box 1089 Dothan, AL 36302 or to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please. Applications are available at 285 N. Foster Street, Dothan, Alabama as well as on our website www.wtvy.com/
WTVY-TV, a Gray Television Station, is an equal opportunity employer and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Pre-employment screening and driver license check are required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the applicant passing a substance abuse test. A valid driver`s license and good driving record are required for this position. This job announcement remains in effect for a period of 30 days after the posting date listed above and will be re-issued if the position is not filled within that time. (02-14-13)