Bonneville Phoenix Continuity Coordinator
Posted on 2013-02-07
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To make a full contribution to the success of the department and station by being an effective team member by accurately processing continuity ensuring that all commercial copy is scheduled to air as ordered in accordance to company policies and FCC guidelines.
- Process continuity, including but not limited to receiving tapes, writing production orders, reviewing content, and assigning production of all commercial copy to on-air staff.
- Interact with agencies/clients to assure proper and prompt continuity input; ensure correct commercial copy is set up in copy instruction.
- Troubleshoot all continuity and production related problems and issues.
- Communicate with clients to ensure all commercial copy needs are met.
- Receive and process network logs and copy for all stations.
- Organize and maintain timely and accurate files of production orders.
- Interface effectively with other, both inside and outside the company and project the desired professional company image. Operate within a time-sensitive framework consistent with departmental workload. Assist listeners with questions regarding commercials.
- Appropriately clarify any confusing, missing and/or inaccurate data.
- Operate within a time-sensitive framework consistent with departmental workload.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Have basic knowledge of computer systems, broadcast equipment and audio production techniques relevant to job performance. Capable of assimilating new knowledge to remain current with desired departmental systems and techniques in use.
- Create and maintain the criteria of professionalism, maturity and alignment of behavior commensurate with the Bonneville Corporate core values including integrity, excellence, service, value and success.
- Take an active role in supporting the Company’s policy to prevent harassment of any kind within the workplace, at work sites off-campus, or at company-sponsored social events.
- Participate and actively support Bonneville’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy and FCC compliance rules.
- Ability to communicate effectively, establish, nurture and maintain effective communications, at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the on line application available on our web site at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.