Sales Assistant KCEC-TV Univision
Posted on 2013-01-25
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
Entravision Denver is seeking a bilingual Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will be mature and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be bilingual, exceedingly motivated, enthusiastic, well organized, flexible, able to handle high volumes of work and demands and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting sales and the Vice President of Sales.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Administrative Support to Sales Executives & Senior Vice President of Sales
- Give direct support to sales executives including prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Work closely with executives to coordinate and launch projects as assigned
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as clients and affiliates, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings with constant awareness of daily schedule
- Booking travel arrangements including airfare, hotel and car rentals
- Accurately complete and track monthly expense reports
- Attend Department Head & Sales Management Meetings; prepare minutes for distribution & review.
- Coordinates, orders and pick up of executive lunches as needed
- Run errands as needed
- Provide Sales Managers with weekly & monthly sales reports.
- Coordinate station sales events.
- Coordinates Shipping/Receiving as needed
- Manages & coordinates monthly meetings calendar and conference room calendar
- Assist in coordination of employee luncheons and parties, manages Employee Birthday calendar
- Coordinate fulfillment with Radio & TV & Community Partners for sponsored tables & events including emcees, video, sound bites and TV Schedules.
- Assist in the process for internal immigration issues and H1B Visas
- Assist in maintaining the TV FCC Files and files quarterly Reports electronically and in hard copy as required by FCC
- Creates contracts and agreements for Station Partners;
- Coordinates Community Partners PSA’s and campaigns with Production & Radio/Traffic/News partners
- Other related duties & special projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3-5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
- Fluent in both English & Spanish
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Support experience in the broadcast media industry, sales or marketing environment
- Bachelor`s degree preferred
Salary Range: Commensurate Salary (based on experience)
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications/Resumes can be emailed to Tmeyer@entravision.com or mailed to the attn of:
Tonya Meyer, Entravision, 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204
Closing date: 03/15/13
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.