Bonneville Phoenix Digital Designer
Posted on 2013-01-21
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Conceptualize and create advertising and programming elements for multi-platform, integrated marketing campaigns; including but not limited to custom images for static and interactive banner advertisements, search optimized landing pages, web-based contests, print advertisements, billboard advertising, and custom logo creation. Provide sales and programming with web analytics.
- Design and produce advertising components for Web, Mobile, Email, Social, and other digital platforms
- Work closely with sales, marketing services and programming to define and develop effective advertising/branding solutions
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in an extremely demanding work environment
- Communicate well with peers, management and clients.
- Three years or more of professional design experience.
- Bachelor`s degree or work related experience in a related field is preferred.
- Advanced skills and experience with HTML & CSS
- Advanced skills and experience with Adobe CS3 or greater, particularly Photoshop
- A solid understanding of Flash
- A keen eye for design standards, principles of layout, typography, color and composition
- Basic understanding of content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Conceptual understanding of dynamic web content (ASP, PHP, CFM, etc.) is a plus
- A strong desire to expand and evolve creative and technical skills as industry needs change
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Candidates should have a professional portfolio available for review online.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to work in smoke-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application or complete the online application available on our website at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted only for current posted position(s). Resume is accepted only when accompanying our application. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.