Posted on 2013-01-18
By Entercom Portland Entercom Portland
Entercom Portland seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as a Sales Assistant.
The primary role of this position is to help coordinate sales efforts, from editing and formatting sales proposals, ensuring sales proposals are compliant with current marketing standards, to creating client recaps. Secondary duties include creating sales reports, coordinating on-air promos, assisting with sales meetings, providing back-up support for the receptionist, and helping manage sales and marketing materials.
- 3-5 years experience
- Must be an expert with Powerpoint and other presentation programs
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Must be well organized and posses attention to detail
- Proficient with other applications, like Excel and Word
- Excellent written communications skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply: visit www.entercom.com, click on Careers, and choose Portland from the list of markets.
No phone calls.
Entercom Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer