Phoenix Cluster PT Sales Assistant
Posted on 2013-01-18
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
Assist two and possibly other specific Account Managers in the Phoenix Cluster with all paperwork and in answering or returning telephone calls in order to assure accuracy, timeliness, and to maximize the amount of effective selling time. Provide clients the best possible service, projecting a professional, business-like, and friendly demeanor. Note: responsibilities may vary and are to be determined as needed by each account manager.
- Possess some post high school education in business, communications, sales, basic accounting, related field, or equivalent.
- Experience within a sales or customer service office (preferably in the broadcasting industry) or equivalent. Excellent telephone skills and a working knowledge of business sales procedures in the following:
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven record of the ability to attend to details and accomplish tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- Typing 50 wpm accurately, performing secretarial functions as needed (spelling and punctuation skills) and keeping files current and accurate.
- Ability to use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader and various Internet skills as needed.
- Ability to have analytical skills to interpret statistical data. Take research and other information to draw conclusions from findings. Proper follow-through. Assist Account Managers to prepare professional written and oral sales presentations.
- Work with limited supervision, discreetly handle confidential information and be willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- Self-starter, capable of performing under deadlines and pressure meeting company deadlines as the services performed affects the ability of others to do their work.
- Consistently works specified hours. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc as necessary
- Ability to represent the company and account team at promotional events
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Prefer previous broadcast ratings and research knowledge as it applies to radio sales.
- Prefer someone with Marketron sales software experience.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application available on our websites at www.ktar.com, www.arizonasports.com and www.987thepeak.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.