Bonneville Phoenix Cluster Account Manager
Posted on 2013-01-18
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Meet or exceed assigned revenue budget in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing Bonneville Phoenix accounts in conformity with company policies and procedures.
- College degree in communications, sales, media sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years in broadcast sales or equivalent. Experience requires a successful demonstration of the following:
- Producing immediate, realistic sales results.
- Excellent phone skills and a working knowledge of business procedures.
- Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective to business approaches and with a commitment to personal growth through continual training;
- Creating and maintaining excellent business/client relations with a large variety of clients;
- Ability to function well under pressure and willing to work irregular hours;
- A strong performance to achieve sales objectives;
- Familiarity with industry, negotiating practices, marketing principles;
- High energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales;
- Ability to work with detailed work and research and proven ability to effectively analyze matters and exercise good judgment;
- Valid driver1s license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicle or personal vehicle (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.)
- Ability to conceptualize and implement product marketing strategies and a desire to share expertise to enhance the sales departmentâ€™s efforts.
- Able to work compatibly with Bonneville management and other departments.
- Willing to sign an Account Manager Agreement.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with proven capability of independently organizing (utilize a time management system), performing work and assuring follow-through.
- Proven ability to handle stress. â
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Prefer someone who has worked in a radio broadcasting environment, related function or exposure to sales and dealing with clients.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to download the application or complete the on line application available on our websites at www.ktar.com, www.arizonasports.com and www.987thepeak.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.