Bonneville Phoenix On-Call Promotions Assistant
Posted on 2013-01-17
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To assist Programming and Sales in various functions as needed. This includes but is not limited to: planning, setting up and staffing events; maintenance of all on-site promotional equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators, broadcast equipment, and all other promotional accessories; contesting assistance and special assignments. Reports to Marketing Coordinator.
- Age - 18 years or older.
- One year or more of experience in radio broadcasting and/or promotions marketing.
- Must possess a valid driver`s license and a proven ability to safely drive company vehicles (including van, RV and pulling a trailer) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
- Strong marketing/promotions background - as either educational focus, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (especially early mornings, evenings, and weekends).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure providing material on time as the services performed affect company image, clients and the listening audience. Errors may incur financial or time loss.
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Results orientation.
- A customer service orientation that projects an appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- An engaging personality.
- Must work independently, when necessary, and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to relate to and identify characteristics of target audience.
- Excellent aesthetic and graphic skills.
- Basic computer skills (word processing, e-mail, Internet navigation, etc.)
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Experience driving large vehicles (i.e. Recreational Vehicles, Panel Vans and pulling a trailer)
- Previous working relationships with media contacts, public relations firms, and/or special events organizers a plus.
- Advanced computer skills (database, spreadsheets, graphics, audio, video, etc.)
- Familiarity with Phoenix market and events.
- Familiarity with News/Talk format, the Peak`s format and current events.
- Promotional vision that meets all of our station`s goals.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 100+ pounds on occasion.
- Must be able to work in smoke-free environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the on line application available on our web sites at www.ktar.com, www.arizonasports.com and www.987thepeak.com. Questions can be directed to Human Resources email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.