KTAR Sports Local Sales Manager
Posted on 2013-01-28
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
Make a full contribution to the success of the department & station by being an effective team leader and developer. Provide leadership in station`s local sales efforts by providing direction, training, and feedback to sales staff by coaching all account executives in maintaining, prospecting and developing local agency and new, direct business dollars to assure annually established sales goals are exceeded. Business development, digital sales and sports sponsorship experience preferred.
- Five years of Sales Management experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience selling and executing Sales Promotion, Sponsorship and Advertising programs
- Ability to develop and implement a sales plan that will exceed station’s revenue goals with an emphasis on growing new business – both local direct and local agency.
- Knowledge and success of sports marketing, play-by-play, developmental business and sponsorship sales.
- Understanding of database marketing, email marketing and lead generation and conversion techniques
- Highly developed training and coaching skills.
- Ability to recruit A+ talent.
- Ability to understand and develop the unique strengths of each salesperson.
- High energy level and aggressive attitude toward sales, sales training/education, & client relations.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking & contribute aggressive, enthusiastic & positive perspectives to business challenges and opportunities.
- Assure that employees working in your department receive annual performance appraisals.
- Support company`s mission and core values.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement product and service marketing strategies.
- Ability to establish budgets supported by historical market review and analysis of multiple variables that can affect future performance
- Consistent communication with all management levels
- Organizational skills that anticipate and address sales seasons
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility to attend numerous evening/weekend sporting events
- Thorough understanding of "Customer Focused Selling."
- Deep understanding of digital media and interactive marketing capabilities
- Ability to function well under pressure and willing to work irregular hours.
- Proven relationship and team builder.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the on line application available on our web site at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.