Posted on 2013-01-25
By KCNC TV CBS Television Stations
DESCRIPTION: Per NABET Agreement: A Maintenance Technician is an employee whose duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing maintenance and/or repair of electronic equipment.
- Scheduling maintenance and maintaining logs of maintenance performed
- designing, constructing and installing electronic equipment.
- Maintaining equipment within required FCC standards.
- Informing appropriate management of parts shortages and related maintenance, and safety problems impacting the quality of the Stations` operations.
- Perform the duties of Technician as required.
Desirable Experience & Qualifications
Experience Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems; Non-Linear editing systems; Remote Broadcast and Field Production; HVAC and backup power systems; Production and On Air control rooms and associated systems; IP Networking including Cisco switches and routers; MPEG Encoding and transport stream analysis.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at: http://www.CBSDenver.com/jobs
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check prior to beginning employment.