Sales Manager / Cumulus Lafayette
Posted on 2013-01-15
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Cumulus- Lafayette is seeking a local Sales Manager to help lead the team and continue driving our revenue growth on our 6 station cluster: KNEK-AM/FM, KRDJ-FM, KRRQ-FM, KSMB-FM, and KXKC-FM. Cumulus provides our teams with great products to sell, superior training tools and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance. Cumulus encourages innovation and supports efforts to drive new business.
Our successful candidate will have a proven track record in radio sales along with these qualities:
- Coaching and training expertise with the ability to execute the Cumulus CSOS sales system.
- Ability to identify and recruit top shelf sales talent.
- Maintain a constant focus on prospecting and cultivating new business.
- Precise inventory management.
- Demonstrate the importance of utilizing our sales assets, including: spec spots, custom proposals and qualitative research
- Maintain systems of accountability to ensure outstanding seller performance.
- Effective communicator
- Ideate creative sales promotions and client focused partnerships for continued revenue growth
- Be able to forecast and project revenue accurately
- Proficiency in digital sales
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Chuck Bortnick, Regional Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org Lance Knoll, Lafayette General Sales Manager, email@example.com