Editor / KARD-TV
Posted on 2013-01-08
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Work hours schedule: TBA
Full Time: Yes
Exempt (not eligible for over time):
Non-exempt (eligible for over time): Yes
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
- Organizes and edits video for assigned newscasts
- Trims video segments to specified lengths and reassembles segments into sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Maintains editing equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- High school diploma.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good phone skills required
- Team spirit, great attitude and a desire to learn is a must
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, mail or email resume/video reel to:
Attention News Director
200 Pavilion Road
West Monroe, LA 71292