INTERACTIVE MARKETING COORDINATOR
Posted on 2013-01-08
By THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP THE COLUMBUS RADIO GROUP
About The Columbus Radio Group
The Columbus Radio Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Sunny 95, Mix 107.9 and Rewind 103.5/104.3 in Columbus, Ohio. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates broadcast properties in 26 markets across the United States.
About this job
The Columbus Radio Group is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill an opening in the interactive department, which supports the online presence of all three aforementioned radio stations. The Interactive Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing all social media channels and establishing and maintaining a consistent virtual tone of voice for each station. This position will use comprehensive web metrics to gauge user interaction and communicate those results to the sales department to assist in identifying new sales opportunities.
A successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate extensive experience managing corporate social media channels and blogs.
- Establish unique voice for all three stations in all digital products
- Monitor all personality blogs to ensure consistent, quality posting
- Manning all social media channels, respond to all comments and inquiries
- Writing all copy for station newsletters
- Attend all sales and promotions meetings
- Act as a liaison to the sales department using metrics to identify new sales opportunities
- Go on sales calls that include major digital components
- Digital inventory management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proven experience and success using social media
- Previous broadcast experience
HOW TO APPLY:
email resume to email@example.com