Digital Executive Producer
Posted on 2012-12-22
By KHON Nexstar Media
KHON-TV, Hawaii`s News Leader, seeks a Digital Executive Producer to lead the transition from a broadcast-focused newsroom to a multi-screen newsroom through active daily example; providing training in methods, processes and tactics; as well as in creating/editing original content beyond that which is produce for on-air.
The Digital Executive Producer is charged with managing the daily editorial operation of the station`s digital portfolio of web sites, projects, and initiatives.
- Must combine good communications skills with technical knowledge.
- Prefer experience media arts, communications, broadcast journalism, film/television production or other related field.
- Complete understanding of the content management systems and how they interact.
- Understanding of the news gathering & newsroom technology workflow
- Responsible for building new content sections on the fly for breaking news.
- Understanding web technologies (HTML, XML, RSS, CSS, FTP) Working knowledge of Photoshop and image manipulation
- Comprehension of non-linear video editing
- Comfortable learning new software
- Three years experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to email@example.com.