KKFN Talk Show Producer
Posted on 2012-12-21
By Lincoln Financial Media Lincoln Financial Media
Greenwood Village, CO
Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan in Denver is looking for an experienced sports talk radio producer. Duties, responsibilities, and required experience are outlined below:
- Daily coordination with host(s) for topic development and show planning.
- Generating ideas and researching topics for the show.
- Researching and booking appropriate guests.
- Run control board during show.
- Call screen as needed.
- Coordinating online and interactive efforts for the show.
- Daily audio production pre and post show.
- Write and record sports updates as assigned.
- Knowledge of NexGen automation system
- Knowledge of Denver area sports
- Assist in the development & growth of KKFN’s online & social media intiatives.
- Oversee imaging production for sister-station, KEPN.
- Edit and check daily NexGen logs for KKFN and KEPN as assigned.
- Assist Program Director as needed and instructed with administrative and station management duties, including, but not limited to:
- Training of new technical directors
- Schedule imaging
- Work with promotions and sales departments for proper execution of client and station events.
3 years in sports talk radio with demonstrated experience and success in each of the above listed areas of job requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
No phone calls please.
Lincoln Financial Media ("LFM" or "the Company") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFM are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.