Supervising Producer (2)
Posted on 2012-12-18
By CareerPage CareerPage
- Oversees specific show producers on several series, interstitials and related web content to make sure they are generating, researching, producing, organizing, writing, and editing properly to create compelling and creative content for the network.
- Takes part in the development of potential new original series for the network (production of pilots).
- Ultimately responsible for all on-air content from show producers including: Quality control of all scripts, and approval of final cuts.
- Manages the workflow of projects with specific teams and addresses all challenges to keep projects moving ahead to completion while making sure show producers meet all assigned deadlines and standards (legal) guidelines.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment and decisions in carrying out job functions.
- Works effectively with studio crews to ensure best possible on-air product.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others. Builds effective working relationships with co-workers in same and different departments, customers, vendors and the general public. Acts in a professional manner as a representative of the network at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and works established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed, as assigned by Management or required to complete a project or task.
- 4-year degree plus 10-15 years equivalent work experience required. Minimum of 10 years of producing experience preferred, including solid track record of producing and writing weekly network and/or cable television shows.
- Must have a passion for movies, television and pop culture. Must possess strong leadership/mentorship qualities, patience, flexibility and reliability in the workplace. Contacts/Connections in the industry required.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER