KXKC-FM /Afternoon Drive/OnAir personality
Posted on 2012-12-12
By Louisiana Association of Broadcasters
Baton Rouge, LA
Afternoon Drive / On air personality
Primarily deliver winning ratings to the sales department and secondarily collaborate with sales to develop revenue generating events and promotions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Execute the format of the station as developed with the Market Manager and Format Captain.
- Manage and lead full time and part time on-air staff for Lafayette`s Country station KXKC.
- Knowledge of AudioVault systems.
- Oversee music and daily scheduling.
- FCC license compliance.
- Produce a compelling radio station.
- Communicate with the Format Captain and corporate programming.
- Oversee promotion and marketing.
- Establish and adhere to a yearly budget.
- Cohost morning show M-F 6a-10a.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: College degree is preferable. Minimum three years experience as a Program Director or as an Assistant Program Director.
HOW TO APPLY:
PLEASE SEND RESUME AND AIRCHECK TO:
email@example.com and reference Position ID: KXKC PD 11.30.12 in the subject of your email; attaching your resume file which includes your name. Aircheck should be an mp3 file and no longer than 3 minutes.
Any other method of submission will not be accepted except as follows:
Candidates with disabilities and who need assistance in the application process may write to:
Attn: Human Resources
Position ID: KXKC PD 11.30.12
202 Galbert Road
Lafayette LA 70506
No phone calls please