Posted on 2012-12-05
By iHeart Media - Oklahoma City iHeart Media - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK
SEU Station Websites
KGHM AM www.1040thegame.com
KBRU FM www.947thebrew.com
KJYO FM www.kj103fm.com
KTOK AM www.ktok.com
KTST FM www.thetwister.com
KXXY FM www.kxy.com
Clear Channel is currently seeking to fill the following employment opening:
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment seeks a Program Director for KBRU-FM. You must be aggressive, motivated and possess the ability to lead and coach on-air talent. You must understand the Rock / Classic Rock listener target and effectively lead your staff to produce a superior product and grow ratings. Candidate must be a strategic thinking and be highly organized. You must also be a visionary as a content creator .Your passion to win must propel you through obstacles daily.
- DEMONSTRATED TALENT COACHING EFFECTIVENESS - One must have a proven plan and track record of success.
- EAGERNESS TO THINK/DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY - One needs a thirst for growth. Working outside your comfort zone is key. You must be able to work fast.
- COMPUTER CAPABILITY - One should have intermediate to advanced skills necessary with following applications.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION - One needs verbal and written communication competence. This is vital.
- DIGITAL - One must understand how to integrate the product across multiple platforms including digital. This is crucial.
- FORMAT - One must know the Rock world and have experience programming rock radio.
- BRAND MARKETING EXPERIENCE - One must understand how to create, nurture and promote station brands in all arenas including web, social networking and more.
- ON AIR EXPERIENCE - This is a bonus but not a deal breaker. This is an exciting opportunity in a stimulating and aggressive organization!
You are encouraged to refer qualified applicants to us for such opening.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. We specifically encourage referral of qualified minority and female applicants.
HOW TO APPLY:
Persons interested in submitting an application for the position identified above should contact the following:
Clear Channel Media+Entertainment
P.O. Box 1000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
Thank you for your assistance. If you know of any other organization that may be of assistance in our equal employment opportunity effort, we would appreciate you forwarding that information to us.