VP, Ad Sales Marketing NYC
Posted on 2012-12-04
By CareerPage CareerPage
Responsible for leading the team in developing, creating & executing all marketing initiatives designed to support Ad Sales to maximize network revenue.
- Accountable for developing & executing marketing and communications programs that increase network awareness and revenues among advertising and media agencies plus current and prospective advertising clients.
- Development and execution of upfront positioning & presentation, sales decks and other sales materials, including but not limited to kits, 1-sheets, videos, mock-ups, etc., in coordination with the SVP of the department, to support the efforts of network account executives and other agents as may be assigned to represent the network.
- Organize, develop & execute all Brand AbsorptionTM projects.
- Management and execution of trade advertising creative, media planning tasks, and premiums for ad sales.
- Maintains ad sales marketing budget.
- Development and execution of internal communications tools to ensure the field offices and personnel are knowledgeable about all network initiatives.
- Management and execution of the advertising sales web site.
Experience: 10 years in sales promotion required. Knowledge of the cable industry required. Agency experience a plus.
Education: BS/BA in related field or equivalent professional experience.
Skills: Combination of strategic, tactical & creative thinking. Attention to detail.
Candidate must have the ability to work on diverse projects. Creative writing & Microsoft Office skills required.
Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Some travel may be required from time to time. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HOW TO APPLY:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER