Posted on 2012-11-20
Company seeking an experienced IT Technician to help manage Windows Network and assist with other communications and facility operations related repairs and duties for radio station operations. Strong Hardware support a must. Can-do, team-player attitude and excellent communication skills needed.
- 2 years minimum experience diagnosing and repairing all manner of PC problems
- Must be computer literate
- Flexible work schedule – need to be able to work on weekends if necessary
- Must have valid drivers license and be insurable under the company policy
- Must be able to life minimum of 40 pounds
- Ability to multi-task
- Travel between offices will be required
- Extensive knowledgeable about Microsoft Office software / SR22
- Network certification a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference IT Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER