Receptionist / Traffic Coordinator
Posted on 2012-10-24
By KMGJ, KMOZ, KSTR, KKVT, KKVT-HD2, KKVT-HD3, KNZZ, KTMM, KGLN, KNAM MBC Grand Broadcasting, Inc
Grand Junction, CO
Clerical and customer service.
- Checking messages at the beginning of each shift, transferring calls and relaying messages to the correct department or person.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor when answering the telephone.
- Learn to accurately answer general inquiries via telephone.
- Be entrusted with maintaining the confidentiality of all staff members` preferred, primary, and alternate contact information.
- Perform basic paperwork responsibilities such as mail delivery, faxing, and data entry.
- Organizing and maintaining a filing system for paper documents.
- The position is deadline intensive, which means timing is everything.
- Close attention to detail and customer service and computer skills are a must.
- The incumbent will be responsible for accurately entering a sales contract into a database or working with others to ensure the sales contract is complete.
- The incumbent is expected to handle multiple client contracts with placement in up to eight different radio stations.
Basic office machinery and equipment, Microsoft Excel, 10-Key
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 1360 E. Sherwood Drive, Grand Junction, CO 81501 Attn: Sherri Davis. No phone calls please. MBC Grand is an EOE.