Bonneville Phoenix Asst Promotions Coordinator
Posted on 2012-10-09
By KPKX, KTAR, KTAR Bonneville International Corporation
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assists Director of Marketing Services, Promotions Managers and Promotion Coordinator with the execution of stations promotions, contests, events and sales programs.
- Responsible for contest execution and fulfillment, including, but not limited to: setting up a contest or sweepstakes using our SMS platform, station loyalty programs and other third party vendor software.
- Responsible for contacting all prize winners, verifying that they are in compliance with rules and are eligible to win based on criteria established, entering contest and winner’s information into Promo Suite (contest platform used to track winners)
- Responsible for coordination of prizing and W-9 information with receptionist and business department.
- Responsible for maintenance and management of stations’ web databases including data and contest entry
- Schedule on-air personnel for various station events.
- Responsible for tracking stations’ community service efforts, compiling information for end of year reports and annual Crystal award entries.
- Responsible for inventory and ordering of station promotional merchandise and event signage, including, but not limited to: event signage, roll banners, station branded giveaway items, staff shirts, tents etc.
- Effectively maintain stations promotion calendar and files.
- Attend all promotion meetings.
- Assist Promotion Manager in creating promotion proposals.
- Assist Promotion Manager in creating promotion recaps.
- Organize and schedule on-air contests and giveaways when necessary.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to work in a smoke-free environment.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, clients, and listeners.
- Project appropriate company image with respect to dress and demeanor.
- Take an active role in supporting the Company’s policy to prevent harassment of any kind within the workplace, off campus worksites, or company-sponsored venues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Promotions/Marketing background preferred with a minimum of one year experience in the field of broadcasting.
- Knowledge of CMS, HTML and Photoshop a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the on line application available on our web site at www.ktar.com.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates.
To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s).
Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted. If you are offered employment by Bonneville International Corporation, you will be asked to sign an agreement to arbitrate any disputes that may arise between you and Bonneville regarding your employment with the company prior to commencing employment with the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonneville International Corporation participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.