Posted on 2011-02-10
By KYSL Krystal Broadcasting
The Top Rated Radio Station in Summit County has an opening for a high energy sales person in the fun and fast paced world of Radio. Live, work and play in the beautiful Colorado Mountains.
- Responsible for all levels of the sales process from prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments, presenting advertising proposals, closing sales and collecting on invoices.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential advertisers.
- Customize sales presentations by conducting Client Needs Analysis.
- Develop, sell and implement results driven/branding radio marketing campaigns for local and national advertisers.
- Effectively employ a consultant style of selling in order to increase closing ratio and develop long standing business relationships
- Initiate new business on a local and national level through direct business and agencies
- Draft long-term radio marketing proposals in order to close annual contracts
- Be involved in all creative aspects, i.e. production, website content, promotions, and setting up station sponsored events
- Create and execute promotions from the ground up in order to increase sales
- Write and prepare commercials while assisting in the production process
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions
- Attend and contribute to weekly staff and sales meetings. Bring ideas to help improve revenue as well as station visibility.
- The right person will be a fearless self-starter with the ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Must be customer centric, able to meet sales goals, have strong closing and prospecting skills
- Sales experience, preferably in an advertising capacity, and knowledge of mountain region are a must
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org Krystal 93 is an equal opportunity employer