Posted on 2018-02-09
By KHON LIN Television
KHON2, the FOX and CW affiliate in Honolulu, is looking for an exceptional Promotions Producer to help bring our news brand to life through daily news topicals, and station branding and image spots. This position will also handle editing client-based commercial spot as needed.
This job is full of variety and offers the opportunity to expand your creativity in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Some of the daily and long-term tasks include:
· Editing daily topical newscast spots
· Placing promo spots on station logs daily
· Tagging a variety of network spots with tune-in information
· Concepting, shooting, and editing a variety of spots for the News
· Editing client-based commercials
· Assist and collaborate with the marketing team on long-term station marketing goals
· Collaborate in the concept and production of station image promotions
The ideal candidate must be able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines. This position requires someone with a keen sense of consistency in branding and familiarity with an editing suite (Avid, Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc.). Experience with Adobe After Effects is a must. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Cinema 4D, shooting experience with DSLR and ENG cameras is highly preferred. A BS in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations and/or 3-5 years relevant experience in television promotion/production and graphic design preferred.
KHON2 is a Nexstar Media Group station. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and offer competitive salaries and wages, and a standard benefit package that includes a 401K plan and medical and dental plans.
To apply for this position, please visit the Work for Us page on our website at www.khon2.com or go to https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/7530.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE