Posted on 2018-03-20
By CareerPage CareerPage
KRQE-TV a CBS Affiliate in Albuquerque, NM has a great opportunity for a FT production
JOB SUMMARY: Operate various equipment (audio, visual, graphics, lighting, digital) used for production and/or transmission.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the director and studio staff to coordinate the action in the studio.
Collaborate with the set designers to determine the needs of the production.
- Build and decorate set and/or provide props used for production.
- Assist in the installation, operation and maintenance of sound recording equipment.
- Provide audio/lighting production related support as needed, and may work with outside production facilities.
- Assist in digital media productions, liaising with appropriate departments.
- Maintains and stores equipment and studio maintenance.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
- Detail orientated.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
Education/Experience: Experience in television, film or post production preferred but not
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressure. Must be able to climb tall ladders to adjust lighting, pick up and/or carry set equipment weighing 20 - 25lbs, standing for long periods of time during shift. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
To express your interest in this position, submit your resume online at https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/7700.
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer