Posted on 2018-01-18
By KTVX/KUCW Nexstar
Salt Lake City, UT
Nexstar Broadcasting owned Good4Utah (KTVX-KUCW) multi-media properties are seeking a Promotion Producer to help build the Good4Utah brand through innovation and strategic utilization of our broadcast television, digital, social, mobile and outside marketing resources. The successful candidate will lead by example, encourage collaboration, collective brainstorming, and tirelessly promote the qualities that make our stations Good4Utah.
· The Promotion Producer will convey excellence, creativity, constantly evaluate performance, motivate person growth and consistently broaden their skillset.
· Assist with development of dynamic and strategic Annual Marketing Plans.
· Assist with organization and development integrated multi-platform marketing campaigns.
· Produce Web, Social Media and Mobile Media promotional content.
· Innovate, grow and nurture audience engagement through digital and social media content and promotion.
· Develop, oversee, conceptualize and write station image promos, programming block promotion and station daily news and entertainment topical promotions.
· Oversee and develop multi-platform promotional contesting.
· Work with the Creative Services Director, Promotions Manager, News Director, General Manager and Sales Management to strengthen current revenue streams and develop new revenue opportunities.
· Remain current with innovative and leading-edge marketing resources, equipment, marketing strategies and trends.
· Assist with conceptualization and organization of Good4Utah community events as well as attend as necessary.
· Produce public service announcements and other assets for charitable organizations.
· Promotion Producer reports directly to the Promotion Manager and Creative Services Director who is responsible for Station Promotion, Commercial Production, Art Department and News Production.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 3 years broadcast television marketing experience.
· Experience creating and measuring integrated advertising campaigns.
· Experience with executing co-op spending campaigns and developing strategic, mutually beneficial and rewarding partnerships with network, syndication, radio and other parties.
· Integrated multi-platform marketing experience: Broadcast, Digital, Social Media, Mobile, and Outside Marketing Platforms.
· Understand digital and social media analytics including Social News Desk.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize assignments, work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Willingness to work late or early hours, holidays, weekends typical of a broadcast television and breaking news environment – whatever is necessary to achieve our marketing and revenue goals in a highly competitive market.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
· The Promotions Producer must be able to sit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
· In addition, the Promotions Director must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 25 pounds, and can handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for job at: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/viewAll
Nexstar is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please. We are not able to acknowledge receipts of applications but we will contact you if your application is chosen.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer