Payroll/Human Resources Administrator
Posted on 2017-10-10
By CBS Radio CBS Radio
CBS Radio has an immediate opening for a Payroll/Human Resources Administrator.
· Administer all payroll and human resource-related functions.
· Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll.
· Perform new hire and termination processing.
· Maintain the HRIS system.
· Track employee attendance.
· Assist employees with benefit enrollment and changes.
· Manage OSHA and workers compensation compliance.
· Prepare job postings and maintain the applicant tracking system.
· Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance with regard to payroll/HRIS systems.
· Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
· 2+ years of previous related payroll and human resource administration experience is required.
· Working knowledge of labor law and regulatory reporting requirements required.
· Excellent customer service skills are required; must be organized and detail oriented.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Must have prior computer experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office; Oracle human resource information system experience is desirable.
· 4 year college degree preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes online through the CBS Radio Career Center at https://cbs.avature.net/cbsradiocareers/JobDetail/Payroll-Human-Resources-Adminstrator/9898. Faxed, mailed, emailed and hand-delivered resumes will not be accepted. No phone calls, please.
CBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer