Posted on 2017-09-29
By KOBI-TV NBC 5/KOTI-TV NBC 2
KOBI-TV NBC5/KOTI-TV NBC2 is the longest, continuously independent broadcast group in the West, and the only locally owned TV station in the Rogue Valley. After more than 60 years, KOBI/KOTI is still committed to bringing our community the most current, local news.
We are looking for an Account Executive with a successful history in television, cable TV or radio sales to join our team.
Our benefits package includes medical, optional dental, a 401k retirement plan, paid sick leave, paid vacations and paid holidays. The company pays the majority of the health care premium.
KOBI TV NBC5 is owned by California Oregon Broadcasting Inc. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You’ll help new and existing clients understand and capitalize on the power and affordability of local television advertising assisted by our talented Creative Services department. All of our Account Executives thrive in a cold-calling environment and if you do too, we want to talk with you.
Besides excellent business-building skills you’ll need to:
· Be organized;
· Be proficient with computers and in MS Office software;
· Have excellent spelling, writing and verbal skills; and
· Have a reliable vehicle, good driving record and the interest in traveling in Southern Oregon, which are requirements of the job.
An insurable driving record and a passable drug screen are pre-employment requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please send your cover letter and resume (in Word or PDF format only) via email or to the physical address listed below:
KOBI-TV NBC5/KOTI-TV NBC2
Human Resources Director
125 S. Fir St.
Medford, OR 97501
To be considered for this position, you must also include the following:
1. The subject line of your email must include the job title listed above.
2. The body of your email must include verbiage that includes the title of the job posting.
3. Send resume in Word or PDF format only.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer