KCEC-TV Univision News Photographer / Editor
Posted on 2017-08-31
By Entravision Communications Corporation Entravision
KCEC Noticias Univision Colorado seeks a news photographer/editor. Qualified applicant should have at least one-year shooting experience in a news environment. Candidate should possess strong video compositional skills and the ability to tell a visually compelling story.
The applicant also needs to run cameras during both live shows at 5pm -10pm. The news photographer/editor will work closely with news producers, news assignment managers and other news photographers to manage a high volume of media under deadline.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Shooting and editing of vo`s, vo-sots and packages for Broadcast Air and On-line postings
- Operate studio cameras during live news shows and special shows.
- Help production crew when needed.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier and Final Cut software preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field
- Knowledge and ability to deliver coverage across multiple platforms
- Must be willing to work in Denver Metro area
- Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write)
- Must be willing to submit a background investigation
- Must have a valid driver`s license
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Punctuality and Dependability are essential
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and Holidays and be willing to change schedule with little or no notice if needed.
HOW TO APPLY:
Resumes can be sent to Tmeyer@entravision.com or by mail to KCEC-TV, 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204 Attn: Tonya Meyer. You can also apply online at www.entravision.com
Closing Date: 10/31/17
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.