Digital Sales Specialist
Posted on 2017-08-11
By KVOA News 4 Tucson
Summary: The Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) serves as the day-to-day contact to the TV sales team ensuring that it drives interactive revenue and achieves monthly interactive revenue budgets.
- The DSS is responsible for preparing for and participating in "diagnosis"-type sales calls with TV account executives to determine overall television and digital marketing plan, building digital marketing packages, presenting and helping to close digital business from TV clients.
- Accompany TV account executives on "4-legged" sales calls initiated by the TV team.
- Treat members of the TV sales team as internal "customers."
- Serve as an interactive marketing consultant – with relevant subject-matter expertise in interactive marketing solutions -- in conjunction with TV account executives for local advertisers.
- Be knowledgeable, in the sense of managing client expectations, about all aspects of online marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email, social media, and mobile marketing.
- Be able to cold call on new business opportunities
The Digital Sales Specialist should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or minimum 2 years sales, business development or related experience in interactive advertising.
- A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of digital media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses. Understanding of local broadcast media businesses is helpful.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships with all members of the TV sales team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration or mail to:
KVOA Communications, LLC.
Attn: Kendra Cillitto
P.O. Box 5188
Tucson, AZ 85703
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING IS REQUIRED.
MOTOR VEHICLE RECORD REQUIRED.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer