Posted on 2017-08-09
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision Communications
Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), one of the fastest growing Hispanic multi-media companies, seeks a Production Assistant. The ideal candidate will be able to assist with all video production requirements of the station, which includes the editing and shooting of commercials and promos. Must be able to work with all departments and clients. This is a full-tim position, Monday through Friday (actual hours and schedule may vary).
Duties include, but are not limited to...
- Shooting and editing creative commercials
- Working directly with clients and Sales department
- Juggling multiple projects that require experience with videography, knowledge of audio
and lighting, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop
- Translating commercial scripts in English and Spanish
- Spanish/English fluency required
- Videography experience a must
- Knowledge of audio and lighting
- Video editing skills (non-linear)
- Strong knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Photoshop
- Technical Capability
- Enthusiasm and Creativity
- Sound Judgment
- Strategic Thinking
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this job, please visit... https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=304
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer