Posted on 2017-07-17
By Ohana Broadcast Company
Ohana Broadcast Company, LLC is looking for a full-time Production Director for its four station cluster in Honolulu.
The Production Director is responsible for the timely output of all commercial audio production; voicing & producing radio commercials; downloading audio files; input/dub commercials into radio automation system; creative copywriting services; ensuring all production meets industry and station standards; maintenance of audio files; overseeing and directing production sessions, both in-house and with clients; working with programming and sales department to achieve the goals of the company.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills/abilities:
- Highly proficient with digital audio software (Ohana currently uses Adobe Audition)
- Strong radio commerical writing
- Strong marketing knowledge
- Stong computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (ie. Word, Excel)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On-air work, either live or voice-tracked
- Represent the station at events
- Be available on an as-needed basis for any station promotions that require additional personnel as identified by station management
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and other benefits.
Ohana Broadcast Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer