Director of Membership
Posted on 2017-06-12
By KABG-FM KAGM-FM KARS-AM KHFM-FM KKIM-AM KLVO-FM KDLW-FM American General Media
American General Media has a current opening in Albuquerque, NM for a full-time Director of Membership for our non-commercial station KHFM. The primary focus for this position will be to expand income streams from individuals and to coordinate volunteer activities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing membership growth and retention strategy
- Managing membership data base & materials, acknowledgement letters, membership and pledge reminders.
- Managing/maintaining member relationships including regular renewals, solicitation and thank-you correspondence.
- Conducting data analysis as a part of strategic planning.
- Preparing membership communications while directing interns and mailing house regarding mailing projects.
- Providing logistical support in planning and executing membership and public events and programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be a highly customer-service orientated individual who can build rapport with members, donors, volunteers, and the public with diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to analyze current member engagement practices and offer creative ideas for enhanced stewardship.
- Flexible work schedule with ability to work evenings and weekends for events. Ideal Candidate has experience in non-profit fundraising, is extremely self-driven, knowledgeable about Microsoft Office software and is familiar with email marketing tools such as Constant Contact.
HOW TO APPLY:
Individual must possess strong critical thinking skills who can evaluate the current state of our membership program and make recommendations on how to grow the program.
Salary is DOE.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or US mail to P.O. Box 2700, Bakersfield, CA 93303 ATTN: HR Department. Reference job #73-0313. No phone calls please. AGM is an EOE.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer