Posted on 2017-06-01
By KBAC-FM KTRC-AM KVSF-AM KVSF-FM KLBU-FM KQBA-FM Hutton Broadcasting
Santa Fe, NM
Essential duties consist of developing and overseeing all promotional and contest initiatives of all six stations and santafe.com, including but not limited to the following:
- The Promotions Director will interact with listeners at concerts, promotions and other events while representing the station in a professional manner.
- Coordinate with all appropriate department heads to assure good communication.
- Directly hire and supervise remote techs in the promotions department.
- Schedule remote techs within annual labor budget.
- Support Sales Assistant on promotional aspects of Community event promotions.
- Write, create, and produce on-air promotions with Program Directors and sales staff.
- Prepare affidavits for clients attesting to promotional announcements aired for particular campaign. Plan, develop and represent all stations at station promotions and community events.
- Execute station contests, arrange prizes, and help in coordination of remotes/ listener events.
- Maintain accurate records of contestant’s to ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law.
- Execute Promotional Event Request Forms from Sales in an expeditious manner, Complete Event Request Forms for station and online promotions, and update promotional calendar.
- Responsibilities of the Promotions Director also include: hanging banners, checking sound system equipment, confirming co-sponsors, handing out prizes, tent and stage set up and break down, and other activities to ensure a smooth successful event.
- Oversee maintenance of station vehicles, banners, tents, and all other promotional equipment to assure company equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Order and maintain Promotional give-away inventory within annual budget.
- In addition to promotion responsibilities on-air shifts are required.
- Additional responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
- Your job duties also include but are not limited to; working with the Santafe.com team to create online promotional contests, uploading station event pictures, maintain station online calendars and keep all aspects of the internet sites in line with our brand values.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Hutton Broadcasting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer