Posted on 2017-05-25
By KLUZ-TV KRZY-AM KRZY-FM Entravision Communications
Entravision in Albuquerque is looking for a qualified Multimedia journalist to assist with various aspects of news production.
- Creates multimedia content for multi-platform distribution (TV & digital).
- Shoots, writes, and edits story ideas.
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts interviews.
- Gathers, edits, packages and publishes local news content – focusing on (but not limited to) News, Weather and Traffic.
- Writes text articles, publishes video clips and edits image galleries according to the local editorial “voice in the station’s websites and social media accounts.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts providing access to exclusive stories.
- Assists producer in establishing sources, finding and executing enterprise news investigations, building and maintaining strong list of story ideas.
- Represents the station in community related events
- Bachelor’sdegree in communication, journalism, or related field.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (high level of reading, writing, and speaking the language is essential).
- Must have strong English, reading, writing and speaking.
- Reporting, shooting, writing, and editing experience with good ratings track record.
- Be informed on news events locally and nationally.
This is a full-time position, Monday throughFriday.
- Must be willing to undertake shift work associated with working for a 24/7 news operation. Must be able to work holidays. Actual hours andschedule may vary.
- Ability to lift and/or carry and manage news photography and lighting equipment.
- Exposed frequently to outside conditions.
- Must be able to work holidays.
- Must work hours necessary to perform responsibilities as outlined above.
- If not a citizen of USA, must have permanent work permit.
- Technical Capability.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
To apply for this position, please go to https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=214
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer