Posted on 2017-04-25
By KABG-FM KAGM-FM KARS-AM KHFM-FM KKIM-AM KLVO-FM KDLW-FM American General Media
AGM-Nevada, LLC. is seeking an Account Executive to sell advertising for our radio cluster.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing new clients, making sales presentations and collects account balances from clients.
- Writing proposals, contracts and copy.
- Participating with and/or developing on-going promotions.
- Providing follow up and service to accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Representing the company at community events and attending live remote broadcasts and functions.
- Interacting positively with the public, co-workers, supervisors and managers.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance.
Two years or more of successful experience working in sales, marketing or with the public. Experience interacting positively with the public, co-workers, supervisors and managers. Outstanding communication and telephone skills. Basic math skills required. Outgoing and motivated personality. Employment history that indicates stability and dependability. Strong follow through and organizational skills. Math skills and ability to pay close attention to detail. Skills to make cold calls, create interest, handle rejection and to seek out client development opportunities. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus. Professional demeanor and appearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Condition of Employment: Must sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Must provide reliable transportation. Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Drivers License and proof of insurance. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include evenings and weekends.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - must reference Job #73-0310
AGM-Nevada, LLC is an EOE
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer